Recurring Scheduled Shredding Services
Your Office Paper Shredder Is Not Your Best Option
Many companies wrongly resort to in-office paper shredding machines in an attempt to prevent sensitive information from being compromised. Yet, in-office shredding machines fall short due to the following problems:
- Being slow, labor intensive and highly inefficient
- Paper jams and stacks of paper waiting to be shredded create security risks
- Only a few pieces of paper can be shredded at a time
- Effective information security often requires time to remove staples, paperclips, sticky notes, etc. before shredding
- Lack of control and oversight in the decisions about what is shredded and when
With all the hassles of office shredders, its no wonder confidential documents often end up in the trash can, recycling bin, or dumpster instead of being properly shredded.
Schedule Information Security with Recurring Shredding
Our scheduled shredding service helps your business stay productive, secure and compliant with state and federal privacy laws.
How It Works:
1. Choose Your Collection Containers
Together, we’ll determine number and placement of secure collection containers based on your unique situation, including the number of staff, shred volume requirements, and the layout of your facility. ShredLink offers locked collection receptacles that provide a secure time-saving method for disposing of your sensitive documents by simply dropping them inside.
2. Choose Your Scheduled Service Frequency
Whether you require a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly service, we’ll help you decide what makes the most sense in your situation. On the schedule you’ve chosen, a trained ShredLink document destruction specialist securely removes the contents of the collection containers and shreds all paper. With ShredLink, you know we’ll be there when we say we will.
3. Your Paper is Shredded at ShredLink’s Secure Plant
ShredLink will collect and shred your documents at ShredLink’s shredding plant. As your New Orleans, Metairie, and Kenner, LA offsite shredding authority, we utilize rigorous security practices that ensure the highest level of privacy protection for your confidential documents.
4. You Receive Certification of Destruction
We give you a Certificate of Destruction after each shredding service, which serves as proof of your compliance in the event of an audit or lawsuit.
In short, you won’t find a more efficient and secure document destruction solution in the greater New Orleans and Baton Rouge areas.
To learn more about scheduled shredding service for your organization or business, please call 504-885-0186 or complete the form on this page to start the conversation.